One of the best natural healing that I know is the oil 31 of the Just. It is a Swiss brand and their products are rarely found in the supermarket but in representation. It consists of 31 herbs some of which purified twice. The thing that surprised me is the multitude of tasks that this oil plays with only two drops. The uses include food, natural healing, and also helps us to get rid of insects and other pests.
In addition to its many uses wonderful, the smell that emanates is truly wonderful! Here I want to list just a few tips for using the oil.
– The oil 31 is great for many gastrointestinal diseases such as irritable bowel syndrome, heartburn and indigestion.
– When taken orally, the essential oil is also excellent for pregnancy sickness.
– Rub peppermint essential oil on the temples will help relieve the tension.
– Rub it on the temples is also an excellent natural remedy for migraine.
– Helps to treat motion sickness rubbing essential oil on your abdomen and wrist for a few minutes.
– Looking for a natural way to get rid of mice? You just soak cotton balls in oil and hide them in the areas concerned. Within a few days, the problem will be solved because they can not stand the strong smell.
– Also acts as a natural defense effective against mosquitoes.
– After the rats and cockroaches, there are ants! Just apply a few drops of oil in the affected area!
– Can be combined with almond oil for a great muscle massage.
– Spread a few drops of oil in the air helps prevent nausea and migraine
– Add a drop to your food or beverage of choice for a fresh (try the hot chocolate!)
– It also provides relief from menstrual pain more quickly than most of the branded drugs.
– Mix with lavender essential oil to stop an annoying itch
– The same blend of lavender essential oil and allows preventing mosquito bites as well as appease the itching
– Skin rash due to allergy? Helps relieve symptoms and make it go away faster
– 2-3 drops of essential oil added to the tea hot or cold water after meals will make a big difference in your digestion.
– The next time you have trouble concentrating, do not give up everything! Just a drop on each index finger and rub his temples and under the nose.
– Applied to the back of the neck a couple of times in the day, the essential oil works like magic to boost your natural energy level.
– If you are fighting a cough and cold symptoms, use a little ‘of essential oil in a vaporizer or in a pot of boiling water. Take a few deep breaths and … you will notice the difference!
– Oral consumption of small amounts of essential oil helps to combat gas and bloating.
isn’t it a wonderful product? I love having a natural way to keep mice away from my house, not messy and dangerous traps to worry about! Just remember that the essential oil is quite strong and concentrated and should be used sparingly.